Job Loss Resources for Employees
Information about Job Loss
- Oregon Employment Department
- The Oregon Employment Department site gives a summary of provided services including Unemployment insurance, forms, and other resources and information.
- Employee Assistance Program (the password is "chemeketa")
Contact Sherrie Osborn in Human Resources for benefit continuation information.
- 403(b) tax sheltered annuities and 457(b) deferred compensation
- Social Security Administration
- Medicare Resources
Job Search Resources
- Chemeketa Community College jobs page
- WorkSource Oregon
- These centers are a statewide network that works to stimulate job growth by connecting businesses and workers with the resources they need to succeed. This site provides helpful information for every facet of searching for a job. This document is a description of workshops offered by WorkSource Oregon, Salem Center.
- Mid-Willamette Staffing Association contacts
- Staffing Agencies
- Community Resources
This two-page list gives local resources for:
Child CareEducationHealthClothingEmploymentHousingCounselingFoodand more!
- OSU Extension - Finding Help in Tough Times
The OSU Extension site has a page devoted to helping us during tough times. Topics include:
Disclaimer: This information has been compiled to assist you. It does not represent a complete listing of available resources, nor is it an endorsement by Chemeketa Community College of any practitioner, business, organization, or website.
For additional assistance, please contact:
Building 2, Room 214