Adjusting to job loss is never easy. This website provides helpful information to ease the transition due to job loss, retrenchment, or workforce reduction.
Information about Job Loss
- Downsizing Preparation
- Job exit checklistfor supervisors (Requires authentication; also includes employee checklist information)
Employee Assistance Program Information
- Employee Assistance Program Login (the password is "chemeketa")
- What is the Employee Assistance Program? (The Employee Assistance Program can provide assistance for employees and supervisors who are affected by the layoff process)
- Offering Support to Others Facing a Job Loss
- What We Know About Downsizing
- Checklist - Managing The Survivor Syndrome
Disclaimer: This information has been compiled to assist you. It does not represent a complete listing of available resources, nor is it an endorsement by Chemeketa Community College of any practitioner, business, organization, or website.